More than just an image of a similar breed, Leah creates a thoughtful, engaging work of art that is a true likeness to your beloved companion."
- Dana, New York, NY
Using traditional oil painting methods, 90% American-made materials, and a keen eye for details, Leah creates unique and timeless works of art celebrating your best friend. Each portrait is painted on wood artist panels, with the background color wrapped around the edges.
MINI 8x8 | 8x10 $650
SMALL 11x14 | 12x12 $950
MEDIUM 16x20 $1500
LARGE 24X30 $2600
EXTRA LARGE 36X48 $6000
Graphite pencil drawings
Included in the price:
- Single subject, solid color background (paintings) or clean white background (drawings).
- Email or phone consultation to get every little detail just right: review of your photos; composition and color choices; home decor & style; additional customizations.
- Collaboration with the artist creates an unmatched experience, inviting you into the process and development of your portrait. Photographic and/or video updates chronicle the journey.
- Delivered via USP or USPS; painting arrives ready to hang.
- Custom sizes beyond those listed above. Your imagination is the only limit.
- Multiple subjects
- Custom framing
- Hand-delivered and installed by the artist (restrictions apply)
WHITE GLOVE SERVICE:
Getting everything right is at the core of your in-home consultation: the best photos, an eye-catching composition, and how the artwork will suit your taste and home decor. The artist will meet your pet for a full sense of his or her personality, take photos of both your pet & the space where the art will reside. A full understanding of the lifestyle of you, your family, and most importantly, your pet, will aid the artist to confidently make suggestions. Completed portrait will be hand-delivered and installed by the artist.
Head over to the FAQ page to answer all the questions you may have